Do you own a boat, RV, or another recreational vehicle? What would you do if it were to be damaged or destroyed in a natural disaster or by an accident of some kind? Is vandalism a risk for you? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, it’s time to think about adding some recreational insurance.
RV Coverage Areas
RV coverage can include the following areas:
- Boats and trailers
- Motor homes
- Water vehicles such as jet skis and waterboards
If you have any of the above types of vehicles, you will want to protect them in the event of damage or loss. Otherwise, it will all be an out-of-pocket expense to replace them.
Categories of Insurance RV Insurance Covers
You can get the following types of coverage for RVs:
- Comprehensive coverage
- Liability coverage
- Protection for personal belongings on board, equipment, and other peripheral equipment
Some insurance companies offer additional types of coverage options including:
- Emergency towing and equipment
- Total loss replacement
- Roadside coverage and towing costs
- Underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage
Tips to Find the Best recreational insurance
- Buy local when possible. Dealing with an insurance company in Westchester, NY such as ASZ International Inc. that you can speak to in your coverage area makes things a lot simpler when you need to file a claim or make changes to your policy.
- List the coverage areas you need and discuss it with a licensed agent.
- Ask about discounts when you carry multiple insurance from the same company and other types of savings.
- Weigh the amount of risk with the cost of premiums. If you are in a high-crime area where theft or vandalism is more likely or a flood plain, for example, you are more likely to suffer loss.
Visit with your insurance agents that cover the Westchester, NY area for more information on recreational insurance. Don’t risk the loss of your beloved off-road vehicles and other items. ASZ International Inc. can discuss your options with you and show you a plan that fits your needs and your budget.
Contact us today for more information.